Self Managed Superannuation
Latest Superannuation Changes - November 2016
As the Federal Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, the requirement to understand and deal with superannuation funds is essential. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. We can assist in establishing and maintaining a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Assistance with establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund audits
- Specialist fund administration service
- Advice on ongoing compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Education of Trustees in relation to their roles and responsibilities
Back to Services